(click to download)
Sponsoring research projects: They work on the conservation of flagship species essential to tourism
- Desert Lion & Elephant Conservation: 3 satellites collars + 2 years download fees, camera traps, lithium batteries (N$ 93 345)
- Kwando Carnivore Project: camera traps (N$ 10 000)
- Desert Elephant conservation: fuel and vehicle maintenance (N$ 10 000)
Supporting Communal Conservancies: Creating employment and benefits for local communities living with wildlife
- Lion officer in Purros in order to anticipate human/lion conflict thus adding value to the lions and generating opportunities for communities + 3 binoculars (N$ 19 826).
- Loan for a generator to maintain cattle waterhole to keep livestock away from predators’ areas (N$ 7 500).
- Sponsoring winter parkas for the TORRA Rhino rangers team (N$ 12 126).
- Distribute on key areas an information brochure for self drivers in sensitive areas on how travel safely with minimum impact (N$ 3 594).
- Organize 2 Desert lions talks and 1 Tosco Talk about Sustainable marine tourism activities (N$ 10 844).
- Produce and distribute Responsible travel guidelines for guests
Donations from the US and France can be tax deductible.