Windhoek Desert Lion talk – TOSCO talk #1 – World lion day – Adventure Travel World Summit (10 844N$)
- TOSCO contributed to organizing and covering the costs for the Desert Lion Conservation Talk in Windhoek on 26 June 2013. The talk was a great success: More than 650 people attended the talk and more than 170.000 N$ were raised for Desert Lion Conservation. Another talk has been held in Swakopmund – 2 356N$
- Promotion of World Lion Day with Wilderness Safaris, see our competition post.
- TOSCO Talk #1 19 February 2012: Informal meeting and conference adressed to the public and the tourism industry by Russell Vinjevold from IRDNC about the hunting quotas and main challenges faced by the Namibian communal conservancies.
- TOSCO Talk #2 29 January 2014: about responsible marine tourism practice.
- TOSCO stand at Adventure Travel World Summit 2013 in Swakopmund and large banner for future exhibition– 2 479N$
- TOSCO brochures 2013/14 and Responsible travel car stickers – 6 009 N$
- TOSCO’s professional sponsors have agreed to implement TOSCO’s responsible tourism guidelines into their operations