ACTIVITY REPORT 2015 IS OUT! (here)
RENEW YOUR SPONSORSHIP IN 2016 (here)
Your sponsor benefits:
1. Enhance your image as a responsible tourism operator
2. Enjoy privileged relationship with program beneficiaries on the field
3. Be part of a conservation community that cares about Namibia wild places!
Each sponsor will receive:
1. TOSCO 2016 car stickers and license discs
2. Giraffe conservation posters and booklets
3. “Vanishing Kings” DVD
4. Desert Lion Conservation stickers
5. Responsible travel guidelines (English and French)
6. A “TOSCO team” cap
7. Hard copy of our “2015 Activity report” for your staff and guests
Material can be picked up at WWF building (ground floor NACSO office), 19 Lossen street, ask Felix or Anna.
We are opened to all suggestions and hope to have you on board this year again for the benefit of all: conservation, tourism & people!